Sunday, March 7, 2010

Picture Update


So, I was going to write a long blog this weekend, but then I didn't. I already had downloaded all this pictures though, so I will just give you a snapshot of my life the past few weeks. The above picture is of me and one of the girls at the girl's home at a birthday party for one of the girls.
Independence Day here--27th of February. Friday was the 26th so they celebrated then. The boys are all men from the campo--country men, and I think the girls are too.
Cute Girls!
More cute girls!
Really cute campo men!
March is Reading Month! This was bring your stuffed animal to school day!


And my favorite picture from the day! He was just reading with his bear on his head, not distracted by it or anything. Gotta love it!

Well, enjoy bits of my life here. I will write a longer post later...

No comments: