Sunday, October 3, 2010

ANTS

So I thought I could handle a few insects. I thought I could live even maybe in a jungle somewhere. But now after tonight I realize just how spoiled I am. We had giant black ants all over our dining room. And when I say all over I mean ALL OVER. We spent forever trying to kill them. The little ones we usually have you can kill just with your finger. I was squishing these ones with a napkin--they would roll into a ball and then pop back up a few seconds later. And I just went out there and there are still ants. Uggh. I realized that I truly am spoiled that I don't usually live with that many ants. And I don't think I am quite ready to go live in the jungle with things a lot worse than that. May God give me patience and may the ants go away! ALL the way away!

No comments: