Sunday, October 17, 2010

Life in pictures


I haven't taken as many as I would like. Unfortunately, my camera has been going crazy. And we will see if blogger likes me today :)
One of my boys had both a party at his house and a pizza party for lunch. Here is the pizza party, complete with pizza in his mouth!
His actual birthday. It was beyond extravagant. This is the one I mentioned in the post before where he carried my present around. If you haven't read the story, please do. God is amazing!
Another birthday party. This one was for a little girl in my class and it was at the movies!
The birthday girl is on the left. Aren't they SO cute?
This was at our food pyramid party. Of course, if you learn about the food pyramid, you have to have a party with all the different food groups :)
We LOVE doing our spelling words in shaving cream!
The other half of them.
L00k at me with shaving cream ALL over!
Amanda, Sarah, Linda, Megan, and others from the school were in a concert for the church they all attend. Amanda and Sarah sang two duets. We invited the girls from the girl's home and our taxi driver and his wife. He is not a believer. Pray that he would come to know the Lord!

No comments: