Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Smiles

I love it when God does something that makes you smile. He totally knows what we need when we need it! A little background--we have new neighbors from Haiti that have a nine month old little girl. Lately she has been bringing her over and leaving her with us to play for an hour or so. Today I was talking to God about stuff and I prayed that she would bring the baby over. I went about my normal business and within fifteen minutes my doorbell rang! I got to play with the cutest baby in the whole world for awhile! The mom only speaks Creole and French, neither or which I can speak at all. Haha. But we smile and wave and laugh over her daughter. That's enough :).

God has been busy here. He has clearly directed me regarding next year. Email me if you want more info :). May you feel His love and presence today!

No comments: