Monday, July 18, 2011

Stuffed Suitcases

How do you fit three years of things in three suitcases? I think I am figuring out the answer...you don't. I am not going to post a picture of what my brother's room, aka my packing room, looks like right now. Explosion city. There is no way it's all going to fit. I might have to take a fourth bag, though it's very expensive and I am tired of spending money. Haha.

I leave a week from today! Woah. I am trying to fit everything in this week. I have been spending lots of time with friends and lots of time shopping. Last week my mom and I went and saw my friend who had her baby 11 weeks early. I have never seen a baby so small! But it was super good to see them and meet the baby's big sister who I had never met. It's been busy around here but good. If you live in Dubuque and want to get together before I leave, let me know!

No comments: