Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Miss Ridiculous, Part Two

I now have a hamster in my room. Her name is cupcake. I need to get a picture of her. She bit me on Monday. I am not sure if we are friends or not :). The kids love her though. I have not let them hold her for fear of their fingers and Cupcake's life. They love it when I put her in her ball and let her go around the room.

Taking second graders to a restaurant is....interesting. Especially when it starts POURING rain as you need to leave! But they did pretty well considering. The boys pulled out the chairs for the girls. It was pretty cute :). Second grade conversations are pretty funny. One of the parents with us asked "Who built the Great Wall of China?" A girl answered "Jesus!" Ha!

Living nativity set with second graders...also interesting. I think it will be good if I can keep my Joseph from dancing in the stable! He is quite the character.

As for the Christmas tree, it is safely in my house. I think that would have been one too many ridiculous things!

I am so glad God is a God of order and design, even when I decide to do a bunch of random and ridiculous things. God is good!

1 comment:

kelsy said...

Had fun catching up on your blog!! I don't think you're ridiculous...I think you're creatively courageous!!!!! :) Think of all the memories those kids will have of their year! I hope you can get some R&R next!