Saturday, November 5, 2011

Babies, babies, Babies

Look who is getting back into the habit of blogging! Let's hope I can keep it up.

Today I helped out with a track meet here at Rosslyn. Some of the kids from other schools ran the races barefoot! They say that wearing shoes slows them down. I love being in Africa! And this was on a very rocky track!

I got some pictures of the babies from my roommate Emily. Hopefully you aren't tired of seeing them yet. I sure am not!
Can you tell they want attention? :)
LOVE this one! He was also in the hospital.
Happy John!
Chilling outside
My roommate Emily and I. I am glad she loves the babies as much as I do!


Cuties!
They sleep three to a crib, even the big ones who don't fit sideways very well. They are SO crowded! The one on the left is Moses, the baby we are fostering on the weekends.
I love this baby! His name is Japheth. He was one of the ones in the hospital recently.
My roommate Emily and a very happy baby.
This might be my favorite picture of all time! Trying to get them both to look at the camera. Yeah, that didn't work so well :)

No comments: