Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Random

So little unconnected thoughts are all I can think about, but that's what I will share anyways. Get ready for brain disconnect!

-This weekend I kissed a boy and then he proceeded to throw up. This story would be so much funnier if I didn't tell you he was 5 months old. Haha.

-This week is Spirit Week. It also happens to be the week where my kids lead chapel tomorrow for all of elementary and we have a field trip on Friday. Yes, I know, that is crazy. I didn't know about Spirit Week when we planned all this.

-The first day of Spirit Week was clone day. My whole class dressed up like zebras, complete with masks and tails. We looked amazing. I will post pictures when I am not so tired I might fall out of my bed.

-If anyone saw me walking on the track tonight, they would have thought I was crazy! I kept being blown away by my God. The moon was beyond beautiful tonight. I kept stopping to look at it. And then I was listening to my roommate's ipod since mine was stolen and blown away by the words about my Jesus. I am so thankful for Him! May you see His presence today. He truly is worth worshiping.

-If you think of it, pray for my kids at school. I want them to really see Jesus. Some of them have never heard about Him before. I want them to see how amazing He truly is. Please pray that that parents would also come to know Him. Thank you!

No comments: