Monday, May 21, 2012

Silly Second Graders

So a few weeks ago during a spelling pretest, I started talking about my future husband in all the sentences. (No, I do NOT have a boyfriend, no I do NOT have an interest, no there are NO single guys on staff here :)). The kids freaked out and loved it at the same time. It's become our little joke :). So last week when they had to write sentences, a lot of them wrote about my future husband. Here are some of the sentences, with the spelling words underlined. And I will keep their original spelling :).

-Miss Seeman's husbent was hiding from her.
-I am hoping Miss Seeman will gets a husbent.
-I surprised Miss Seeman with a husbent.
-I saw Miss Seeman hiding from her husben.
-I saw that Miss Seeman was surprised when she herd that her husben was a movie star.
-Miss Seeman baked her husbin in a fire.
-Miss Seeman was teasing her husbin cos he was 50,679,107 paonds (pounds).
-Miss Seeman was riding on her husbin he was being a cow!
-I was not pleased when Miss Seeman got married.
-Miss Seeman was finding her husband because her husband was to scared.
-I voted that Miss Seeman would not get a husband.
-Miss Seeman was surprised her husband liked her.


I LOVE these kids! SO SO funny!

No comments: