Tuesday, May 29, 2012

End of Year Four

I can't believe I am almost done with my fourth year of teaching! It seems like not that long ago yet forever ago that I was a student at Emmaus. Wow. I love that God has walked every step of the way with me. Some have not been easy, but He is so good! I love that He never gives up on us. What a good God I serve!

I will miss my little guys. They have been such a blessing to me. I love the hugs, smiles, and laughs they provide me during the day. Our current joke is still about my future husband. Any time that word is mentioned, they go crazy. It's pretty cute :). One of the boys today prayed that I wouldn't talk about my future husband any more! Don't worry, I don't talk about it all the time. But between the kids and I, it gets brought up just enough to be super funny EVERY time.

I love that God knows just what we need just when we need it. Last week I was able to babysit 4 great kids and we were all laughing so hard. That was just what I needed. I was able to go out to lunch with the same family a few days later. I love that God provides family for me as well.

In THREE days my roommate and I leave for Europe. I hope I can eventually post a bunch of pictures. We are meeting up with another friend which should be fun too. I am excited!

Tomorrow I am moving my classroom with 18 second grade "helpers." We will see how that goes :). I am excited about my new classroom though! Pictures to come next fall :)

No comments: